Sunday, September 7, 2008

Living In Limbo

One week ago I had my own apartment, my own things, and my cat. Within the last week I moved out of my apartment, put all of my things in storage, and gave my cat to my sister & her family. That was so hard that I don't really want to even think about it. I know he'll be loved & well taken care of, but I miss him & I know he misses me :-(. One week from now I'll be getting ready to register for staging (i.e. orientation) in Philadelphia, so basically I'm living in limbo. Last week the school year started without me, so I'm officially out of work, too! It's strange to not have my own place, my own space, my own job, and all of those other things. Maybe it's good I have this limbo time because it's helping me to be ready to get going - mostly so that I have something to do! Extended summer vacation isn't as fun as it may sound. My friends are working, my life is in storage, and my Newton is now living below the Mason-Dixon Line, so there's not a whole lot for me to do except sit around and wait.