Sunday, September 14, 2008

Farewells

The last few weeks have been full of farewells. It has honestly been harder than expected to say goodbye to family & friends. I knew giving up Newton would be rough, but I figured the rest would be ok because I knew I'd be able to communicate with them in some manner. Newton was hardest, but the rest turned out to be pretty hard, too. It's amazing to find out how much people like you when you leave! Anyway, I had some amazing surprises, dinners, gifts, & get togethers. Thanks everyone! Here's some random pictures of some of those moments.
Bryan, Darla, & Me: Part of my amazing team @ MNMS - Everyone else was out to lunch when I was looking for people to take this picture! Sorry!!!
My bestest buddy & companion, Newton.
The yummy bakery cake from my sister & her family.
My other half, Amy, & me at one of my farewell dinners.
Diane, Lisa, Eric, Ruth, & Dad @ another dinner.
Mom, Amy, & Virginia @ another good bye feast.
Eric, Bryan, Martin, & Diane @ my surprise picnic.
Mark, Dan, Cody, Amy, & Me @ surprise picnic.