Monday, January 5, 2009

Time

Earlier I posted a blog on how time worked in TZ. Now that I have been home for just over 2 weeks, I have new insight on time. When I look back on my time in TZ it seems like a dream. I remember specific days or events & it seems as though they either never happened or occurred a long, long time ago. Being home it feels as though I've never left - except for the fact that I don't have my own place to live & I'm not at my teaching job anymore. Then I read blogs of my friends still in TZ & it seems like I was just there. Weird. Regardless, I'm glad to be home & when I try to picture myself back in TZ & know I made the right decision to return home. I now have a job working with a lawyer in wills & estates & am still looking for my own place to live & time continues to move on as it always does.