Saturday, June 21, 2008

Getting Started

This blog is for everyone who has asked if they'll be able to keep track of what I'm up to while serving as a math teacher for the Peace Corps. To get this started, I thought I'd steal an idea from a show I watch on Bravo called Inside the Actor's Studio. Near the end of each episode the host, James Lipton, asks his guests a list of questions. Here are my answers to some of those questions.
1) Q: What sound or noise do you hate?
A: The alarm clock.
2) Q: What sound or noise do you love? A: Rain/Thunderstorms
3) Q: What is your least favorite word? A: Moist (ok - if you know me, you already knew that!)
4) Q: What is your favorite word? A: Serendipity
5) Q: What career, other than your own, would you like to try? A: I'd like to be in a Broadway show, but not in a lead, just in the chorus singing & dancing.
6) Q: What career would you not like to try? A: Most of the careers I've seen on Dirty Jobs.
7) Q: If Heaven exists, what would you like God to say to you when you get there? A: Either "You're in the right place" or "Job well done."